280 Percent YoY Growth in Mobile Marketing
Oslo/Norway – (March 18, 2013) Probably a world-record in year-on-year growth in the Norwegian market for mobile marketing experiencing a 280% growth from Jan/Feb 2012 to 2013.
Display grow by 5.7 percent to an annual turnover of 197.2 million. Web TV grows by 95.1 percent to 9.5 million. Somewhat surprisingly, perhaps, search experience no growth according to the Media Agency Association figures with 37.3 million.
For the first time the Media Agency Association clarified the various platforms within the category Internet. Mobile has the largest growth – at 280 percent – and a turnover of 22.9 million in January and February, according to Kampanje.
|Media||January-February 2013||Januar-February 2012||Change|
|Press / Newspapers||248.079||278.105||-10,8 %|
|Total mediarevenue||1.448.479||1.374.595||+5,4 %|
– What I see, and I’m talking about search in general, is that the Norwegian media agencies a total spend 25.6 percent more on search so far this quarter than the same time last year.
Media Agency Association of zero surprises search industry. Here are all internet figures for January and February.
|Media||January-february 2013||January-february 2012||Change|
|Total internet||267.214||235.038||+13,7 %|
All numbers in MNOK. Source; Mediebyråforeningen
AboutThumbAd is the owner of a successful and innovative Mobile Advertising Platform. The company monetizes, add value and deliver additional advertising revenue to Publishers, and offer a unique expertise for Advertisers in the Nordic´s. The Company delivers Better Mobile Click Through Rates by Contextual Relevancy and Real Time Targeting. The company’s web site contains additional information. ThumbAd has office in Oslo, Stockholm, Turku, Moscow and Irvine. For more information please JoinUs@ThumbAd.com.
About ThumbAd.comSimply better digital advertising by Cross-device!
- #teamThumbAd 3 weeks ago
- reiser til London, United Kingdom fra Oslo lufthavn Gardermoen fb.me/uZOHm52s 2 months ago
- reiser til Bergen, Hordaland fra Oslo lufthavn Gardermoen fb.me/1axxNokzc 2 months ago
- John Carew og teamThumbAd med comeon! på grillparty fb.me/EeAdR4Eb 5 months ago
- "Har butikkene blitt et Show-rom?" linkedin.com/pulse/har-buti… by @CatchTorOlav on @LinkedIn 6 months ago
- Da er vi vel inne i nye lokaler i Tordenskioldsgate 6! Kaffen er klar hvis du er kaffetørst fb.me/CbrPHeUB 6 months ago
- ThumbAd has moved to brand new offices in Oslo with sea-view! #rooftop coffee - feel free to come by to visit to di… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 months ago