Web advertising dollars are transitioning from desktop to mobile much more quickly than previously anticipated — and that has eMarketer boosting its 2013 mobile-advertising forecast. According to the firm, U.S. mobile advertising will be a $7.29 billion industry in 2013, $100 million more than eMarketer projected in December 2012.
Marketers to Spend $100 Million More on Mobile Than Previously Projected, according to AdAge [complete article].
AboutThumbAd is the owner of a successful and innovative Mobile Advertising Platform. The company monetizes, add value and deliver additional advertising revenue to Publishers, and offer a unique expertise for Advertisers in the Nordic´s. The Company delivers Better Mobile Click Through Rates by Contextual Relevancy and Real Time Targeting. The company’s web site contains additional information. ThumbAd has office in Oslo, Stockholm, Turku, Moscow and Irvine. For more information please JoinUs@ThumbAd.com.
- John Carew og teamThumbAd med comeon! på grillparty fb.me/EeAdR4Eb 1 month ago
- "Har butikkene blitt et Show-rom?" linkedin.com/pulse/har-buti… by @CatchTorOlav on @LinkedIn 1 month ago
- Da er vi vel inne i nye lokaler i Tordenskioldsgate 6! Kaffen er klar hvis du er kaffetørst fb.me/CbrPHeUB 1 month ago
- ThumbAd has moved to brand new offices in Oslo with sea-view! #rooftop coffee - feel free to come by to visit to di… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago
- fb.me/8Co5wrl7w 1 month ago
- fb.me/1tDpIExo1 1 month ago
- New Office & New Views - Join Us For A Visit 😉 fb.me/8LIQ7yGos 1 month ago