Web advertising dollars are transitioning from desktop to mobile much more quickly than previously anticipated — and that has eMarketer boosting its 2013 mobile-advertising forecast. According to the firm, U.S. mobile advertising will be a $7.29 billion industry in 2013, $100 million more than eMarketer projected in December 2012.
Marketers to Spend $100 Million More on Mobile Than Previously Projected, according to AdAge [complete article].
AboutThumbAd is the owner of a successful and innovative Mobile Advertising Platform. The company monetizes, add value and deliver additional advertising revenue to Publishers, and offer a unique expertise for Advertisers in the Nordic´s. The Company delivers Better Mobile Click Through Rates by Contextual Relevancy and Real Time Targeting. The company’s web site contains additional information. ThumbAd has office in Oslo, Stockholm, Turku, Moscow and Irvine. For more information please JoinUs@ThumbAd.com.
- RT @CatchTorOlav: "Globalt reklamekjøp på NOK 4.300 milliarder kroner 2017!" linkedin.com/pulse/globalt-… by @CatchTorOlav on @LinkedIn 2 weeks ago
- Spennende nyheter i dag fra Domino´s - vi ser frem til fortsatt vekst -... fb.me/68G4CEKMi 2 weeks ago
- "Samkjører fysisk & digital DM #Proximity" linkedin.com/pulse/samkjøre… by @CatchTorOlav on @LinkedIn 2 weeks ago
- Nytt kult format for Video kan distribuere til folk i hele Norge;... fb.me/1SB92khw2 3 weeks ago
- We just laughed a cool new Programmatic Video format - wanna learn more? html5.adsrvr.org/ubegwq7/bb10b1… 3 weeks ago
- I dag feirer ThumbAd 4 år. Tiden flyr når man har det gøy! fb.me/4NyvmX2M0 3 months ago
- Husk på å være synlig i den virkelig verden når medieplanen legges for 2017! Strategier for Proximity & Klynge... fb.me/8dxc54fso 3 months ago