Web advertising dollars are transitioning from desktop to mobile much more quickly than previously anticipated — and that has eMarketer boosting its 2013 mobile-advertising forecast. According to the firm, U.S. mobile advertising will be a $7.29 billion industry in 2013, $100 million more than eMarketer projected in December 2012.
Marketers to Spend $100 Million More on Mobile Than Previously Projected, according to AdAge [complete article].
AboutThumbAd is the owner of a successful and innovative Mobile Advertising Platform. The company monetizes, add value and deliver additional advertising revenue to Publishers, and offer a unique expertise for Advertisers in the Nordic´s. The Company delivers Better Mobile Click Through Rates by Contextual Relevancy and Real Time Targeting. The company’s web site contains additional information. ThumbAd has office in Oslo, Stockholm, Turku, Moscow and Irvine. For more information please JoinUs@ThumbAd.com.
- #teamThumbAd 4 days ago
- reiser til London, United Kingdom fra Oslo lufthavn Gardermoen fb.me/uZOHm52s 1 month ago
- reiser til Bergen, Hordaland fra Oslo lufthavn Gardermoen fb.me/1axxNokzc 1 month ago
- John Carew og teamThumbAd med comeon! på grillparty fb.me/EeAdR4Eb 5 months ago
- "Har butikkene blitt et Show-rom?" linkedin.com/pulse/har-buti… by @CatchTorOlav on @LinkedIn 5 months ago
- Da er vi vel inne i nye lokaler i Tordenskioldsgate 6! Kaffen er klar hvis du er kaffetørst fb.me/CbrPHeUB 5 months ago
- ThumbAd has moved to brand new offices in Oslo with sea-view! #rooftop coffee - feel free to come by to visit to di… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 months ago