Extraordinary Mobile Insight & Real Time Bidding Next Up!
Real-time bidding, or RTB, is a style of programmatic buying in which digital advertising opportunities are auctioned off in real-time. The auctions take place in milliseconds as advertisers bid on the right to show you an ad immediately after you open an app or click to a new web page.
RTB combined with “big data” real time analytic´s gives an extraordinary insight, creating a win-win scenario for Advertisers and Publishers, according to Tor Olav Haugen, co-founder in ThumbAd.com. In order to perform in the Mobile Advertising space of today, longterm focus is required in order to deliver higher retention rates, customer lifetime value growth, and revenue growth to our customers.
Leveraging on customer data;
- Individual level tracking of each customer and visitor, rather than the “impression” or the “traffic data”.
- Tie numbers to actual customers rather than looking at them as “uniques”;
- track customers across multiple devices Track a single customer everywhere, across all their devices, no matter how many there are
- Be laser-focused on utilizing customer data as the key ingredient of each customer-facing activity
However fast growing Mobile is, the user numbers are still not yet big enough for publishers to dedicate direct-sales resources to the channel, and given the legwork and tech complications that still surround it, there’s just no simple way to combine the desktop-plus-mobile buy.
premium publishers realizing they could cut out the legwork and overheads of direct deals, but apply exactly the same stringent rules around transparency, pricing and exclusivity, while fully leveraging their data assets. And though mobile real-time bidding is embryonic, as are private marketplaces in mobile, there’s no reason why exactly the same improvements in efficiency couldn’t be applied to this channel, too.
In conclusion, if mobile advertising were a simple bolt-on to programmatically traded display, complete with quality mobile sites and apps, and similar controls to the ones publishers are used to when they sell direct, the sky becomes the limit – according to Jay Stevens is senior vice-president and general manager, international, at the Rubicon Project
AboutThumbAd.com is the owner of a successful and innovative Mobile Advertising Platform. The company monetizes, add value and deliver additional advertising revenue to Publishers, and offer a unique expertise for Advertisers. The Company delivers Better Mobile Click Through Rates by Contextual Relevancy and Real Time Targeting. The company’s web site contains additional information. ThumbAd has office in Oslo, Stockholm, Turku, Moscow and Irvine. For more information please JoinUs@ThumbAd.com.
About ThumbAd.comSimply better digital advertising by Cross-device!
- John Carew og teamThumbAd med comeon! på grillparty fb.me/EeAdR4Eb 3 months ago
- "Har butikkene blitt et Show-rom?" linkedin.com/pulse/har-buti… by @CatchTorOlav on @LinkedIn 3 months ago
- Da er vi vel inne i nye lokaler i Tordenskioldsgate 6! Kaffen er klar hvis du er kaffetørst fb.me/CbrPHeUB 3 months ago
- ThumbAd has moved to brand new offices in Oslo with sea-view! #rooftop coffee - feel free to come by to visit to di… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 months ago
- fb.me/8Co5wrl7w 3 months ago
- fb.me/1tDpIExo1 3 months ago
- New Office & New Views - Join Us For A Visit 😉 fb.me/8LIQ7yGos 3 months ago