Are You Set To Explore Mobile Advertising?
If you are set to explore mobile advertising delivered differently before turning into 2014, you´ll find the best team out there to support and help you out!
According to Oliva Pollard, the new AdOps & Traffic Director in ThumbAd, they offer various forms of audience segmentation and targeting of advertising. All ranging from content targeting (e.g., based on a section of a news publication), device targeting, location, time-of-day, and other contexts of the users, to more advanced end-user-related aspects.
On top of this, advertisers also want to purchase advertising using different business models, ranging from the conventional fixed-price tenancy or sponsorship models, via impression-based (CPM) models, to more advanced performance-based (CPC and CPA) advertising models.
Even though ThumbAd currently only offers a CPM model, test-studies show amazing results once Pollard started tweaking the segments and targeting;
ThumbAd recently moved into a awesome office in downtown Oslo. The word on the street says the coffee over there is great, and the company even better. It´s strongly recommended to drop by if you have the opportunity!
About ThumbAd.comSimply better digital advertising by Cross-device!
- John Carew og teamThumbAd med comeon! på grillparty fb.me/EeAdR4Eb 5 days ago
- "Har butikkene blitt et Show-rom?" linkedin.com/pulse/har-buti… by @CatchTorOlav on @LinkedIn 3 weeks ago
- Da er vi vel inne i nye lokaler i Tordenskioldsgate 6! Kaffen er klar hvis du er kaffetørst fb.me/CbrPHeUB 3 weeks ago
- ThumbAd has moved to brand new offices in Oslo with sea-view! #rooftop coffee - feel free to come by to visit to di… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 weeks ago
- fb.me/8Co5wrl7w 4 weeks ago
- fb.me/1tDpIExo1 4 weeks ago
- New Office & New Views - Join Us For A Visit 😉 fb.me/8LIQ7yGos 4 weeks ago