According to statistics from KIA-index (week 42-13), 22.5% of all page views now comes from Mobile. In Sweden, as elsewhere, monetizing mobile audience in an urgent matter to Publishers! The ThumbAd model is to sell available publisher inventory to advertisers seeking to target a broad audience across multiple sites. Why?
These are some of the problems Publishers are facing;
- Rough time monetizing on the current market situation where mobil traffic explodes. 25-30% of the traffic comes from mobile, hence 5-7% of the revenues
- Low/limited ad inventory (capacity) on mobile when comparing with PC
- Low price per impression (eCPM)
- Can not meet Advertisers/Agencies requirement to target audience on mobile, like PC
There are some important lessons learned when dealing with Media Agency and Advertiser problems;
- Complicated and time consuming to purchase and place advertising across multiple sites
- Single Publisher sites often becomes to small in reach and volume/budgets
- Can not influence banner sizes and functionality
- Can not see a clear Return On Investment, incentivizes low payment
- Can not target their audience like they can do on PC
ThumbAd believes in combining Reach (short-term) & Targeting (long-term) for mobile campaigns. This allows media agencies to deliver high value for its advertisers and they are easily able to increase their budgets on mobile / tablet within the hour. ThumbAd adds value to Publishers due to new revenues delivered as a result of solving the above mentioned problems for Publishers and Advertisers!
To shortly summarize how ThumbAd solve these problems!
- Bridging the gap from day one matching advertiser and publisher expectations when requiring high volume, reach and real time targeting across multiple sites
- Delivering ads smarter, hence requiring less impressions to prove results due to targeting
- Price steps when advertiser select Targeting Ads allows publisher to get a premium and substantial lift in price points (eCPM) when comparing with market terms, hence advertiser can spend their marketing dollars more wisely to achieve ROI
- ThumbAd effectively introduce a new advertising product to the market in which individual publishers cannot offer by themselves as a standalone;
- Cross site advertising purchase and publishing
- Rich targeting capabilities based upon user-profiles
- Combined this improves ROI and therefor eCPM
The market leader often becomes King in the local market. Also the big ones like Google & Facebook take their “fair share”, as it´s easy and straight forward to place ads the get reach within a high percentage in the population.
In order to truly become a credible option to the market leader and international players, Publishers should Unite by choosing a partner that can solve the problems; Today!
- Reach more than 9.5 million unique Mobile users in Scandinavia! (thumbad.wordpress.com)
ThumbAd announced today their offering to deliver more than 600,000,000 impressions within Scandinavia whereof 60% is Mobile and the rest Tablet´s to reach 9,500,000 unique users!
The ads can be geo targeted to reach 130 million impressions for Norway to reach 2 million unique users, 270 million impressions for Sweden to reach 4.5 million unique users and 200 million impressions for Denmark to reach 3 million unique users, on a monthly basis.
There are three main reasons why Advertisers want to work with ThumbAd:
- ThumbAd simplifies and improves the acquisition and placement of ads across networks.
- ThumbAd helps the advertiser find the desired user profile when it matters most.
- ThumbAd secures new insights on user profiles, experience and purpose that enable them to effectively optimize the campaign on a daily basis.
Advertisers are more likely to purchase ad slots when the advertisement will be shown to the right audience. To find that target market, you must create user profiles. User profiles are created by Advertisers placing ThumbAd’s script on their pages, and are a simple copy/paste task. The script allows creation and update user profiles in real-time whereof ThumbAd match these Advertiser profiles with similar user profiles found in the AdNetwork!
ThumbAd offers both Reach and Targeted advertising initially and optimize daily for performance.
Their Reach CPM without any Targeting is NOK 55. When using Targeting and optimization capabilities, the CPM starts at NOK 80. For each new Targeting Standard i.e. Keyword, adds another NOK 10 to the 80 CPM price.
What ThumbAd needs from the Advertisers in order to get started?
1. A budget you’d like to work with
2. The flight dates (minimum of 2 weeks to build solid user profiles)
3. Your campaign goals and objectives as well as any benchmark goals you’d like to hit.
4. Banner Ads
- Why Real-Time Bidding Is Going To Completely Change The Equation For Mobile Advertising (embargozone.com)
- Real-Time Bidding Will Change Mobile Advertising – Business Insider (huguesrey.wordpress.com)
- Why Real-Time Bidding Is Going To Completely Change The Equation For Mobile Advertising (businessinsider.com)
- Vi vil gjerne dele et Video-case med deg som vi tenker kan være av interesse. Video distribuert i digitale... fb.me/2iNb9WSR6 2 weeks ago
- #teamThumbAd 3 months ago
- reiser til London, United Kingdom fra Oslo lufthavn Gardermoen fb.me/uZOHm52s 4 months ago
- reiser til Bergen, Hordaland fra Oslo lufthavn Gardermoen fb.me/1axxNokzc 4 months ago
- John Carew og teamThumbAd med comeon! på grillparty fb.me/EeAdR4Eb 8 months ago
- "Har butikkene blitt et Show-rom?" linkedin.com/pulse/har-buti… by @CatchTorOlav on @LinkedIn 8 months ago
- Da er vi vel inne i nye lokaler i Tordenskioldsgate 6! Kaffen er klar hvis du er kaffetørst fb.me/CbrPHeUB 8 months ago