Local Publishers – Why Not Unite?
According to statistics from KIA-index (week 42-13), 22.5% of all page views now comes from Mobile. In Sweden, as elsewhere, monetizing mobile audience in an urgent matter to Publishers! The ThumbAd model is to sell available publisher inventory to advertisers seeking to target a broad audience across multiple sites. Why?
These are some of the problems Publishers are facing;
- Rough time monetizing on the current market situation where mobil traffic explodes. 25-30% of the traffic comes from mobile, hence 5-7% of the revenues
- Low/limited ad inventory (capacity) on mobile when comparing with PC
- Low price per impression (eCPM)
- Can not meet Advertisers/Agencies requirement to target audience on mobile, like PC
There are some important lessons learned when dealing with Media Agency and Advertiser problems;
- Complicated and time consuming to purchase and place advertising across multiple sites
- Single Publisher sites often becomes to small in reach and volume/budgets
- Can not influence banner sizes and functionality
- Can not see a clear Return On Investment, incentivizes low payment
- Can not target their audience like they can do on PC
ThumbAd believes in combining Reach (short-term) & Targeting (long-term) for mobile campaigns. This allows media agencies to deliver high value for its advertisers and they are easily able to increase their budgets on mobile / tablet within the hour. ThumbAd adds value to Publishers due to new revenues delivered as a result of solving the above mentioned problems for Publishers and Advertisers!
To shortly summarize how ThumbAd solve these problems!
- Bridging the gap from day one matching advertiser and publisher expectations when requiring high volume, reach and real time targeting across multiple sites
- Delivering ads smarter, hence requiring less impressions to prove results due to targeting
- Price steps when advertiser select Targeting Ads allows publisher to get a premium and substantial lift in price points (eCPM) when comparing with market terms, hence advertiser can spend their marketing dollars more wisely to achieve ROI
- ThumbAd effectively introduce a new advertising product to the market in which individual publishers cannot offer by themselves as a standalone;
- Cross site advertising purchase and publishing
- Rich targeting capabilities based upon user-profiles
- Combined this improves ROI and therefor eCPM
The market leader often becomes King in the local market. Also the big ones like Google & Facebook take their “fair share”, as it´s easy and straight forward to place ads the get reach within a high percentage in the population.
In order to truly become a credible option to the market leader and international players, Publishers should Unite by choosing a partner that can solve the problems; Today!
- Reach more than 9.5 million unique Mobile users in Scandinavia! (thumbad.wordpress.com)
About ThumbAd.comSimply better digital advertising by Cross-device!
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.