Comforting mobile advertising outlook
ABG Sundal Collier increase their mobile advertising forecasts for 2014-2017 on the back of more optimistic view on the industry; they now expect 61% and 27% growth for 2014 and 2015, respectively. This follows the bullish forecasts for mobile advertising of late – a few days ago Gartner increased its ’17 forecast by 18%, giving them increased comfort.
Mobile advertising revenues up significantly
Gartner Group recently estimated that the global mobile advertising industry could reach revenues of USD 18bn in 2014 (+37% y-o-y from USD 13.1bn in 2013e). It also estimates 2013-17 CAGR of 34%, reaching USD 41.9bn in 2017. In its previous forecast, Gartner estimated that the market could be at USD 35.6bn in 2017, meaning it has increased its 2017 forecast by 18%.
INMA released its December stats for Norwegian ONLINE ad market: +21.2% yoy for brand advertising and online classifieds combined.
Brand advertising : up 24.6% yoy – spurred by strong mobile growth with was up 72% from December last year
Desktop brand advertising was up 12.2% yoy
Mobile advertising was 14.9% of total online brand advertising in Dec 2013, it was 10.72% of total brand advertising in Dec. 2012.
VG online benefits the most of the very strong mobile growth.
About ThumbAd.comSimply better digital advertising by Cross-device!
- John Carew og teamThumbAd med comeon! på grillparty fb.me/EeAdR4Eb 3 months ago
- "Har butikkene blitt et Show-rom?" linkedin.com/pulse/har-buti… by @CatchTorOlav on @LinkedIn 3 months ago
- Da er vi vel inne i nye lokaler i Tordenskioldsgate 6! Kaffen er klar hvis du er kaffetørst fb.me/CbrPHeUB 3 months ago
- ThumbAd has moved to brand new offices in Oslo with sea-view! #rooftop coffee - feel free to come by to visit to di… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 months ago
- fb.me/8Co5wrl7w 3 months ago
- fb.me/1tDpIExo1 3 months ago
- New Office & New Views - Join Us For A Visit 😉 fb.me/8LIQ7yGos 3 months ago