Available Mobile/Tablet Impressions Trending 2014
Traditional display media buying is terribly inefficient for both the buyer and the seller. Adding just one more line item (i.e., an Advertiser) to a media plan is still a big deal; 42 steps managed by a dozen pairs of hands, which takes the agency roughly 15 hours to execute on. ThumbAd makes this easier in a few clicks and improves advertising performance. ThumbAd is an independent mobile & tablet ad-network, utilizing unique Big Data algorithm technology to deliver ads differently!
Within the mobile space we´ll typically find a leading local Publisher paving way, marking a clear #1 position. Number #2 Publisher and so forth seems to, illustrative enough, create a “long tail offering”. This makes the contenders more dependent on 3. party providers to keep up the pace on revenues and market share.
In the Norwegian marked, for example, TNS keep track on Norwegian Top 100 online traffic. The availability on impressions in the market is overwhelming. Rather than direct purchasing with single sites and/or publishers Agencies seems to preferably have AdNetworks and other 3. party providers to deliver impressions across multiple sites.
High-level market overview Norway as example – an Adform report indicates 3.65BN impressions/month being available across a handful of media-houses. Interestingly enough the appetite on consuming content from International Sites is high, and growing!
The mobile market are facing problems whereof ThumbAd provides solutions:
Advertiser & Agency
a) Cross site advertising purchase
b) Rich targeting based upon user-profiles build by each and individual advertiser
a) + b) improves ROI and therefor eCPM
About ThumbAd.comSimply better digital advertising by Cross-device!
- #teamThumbAd 3 weeks ago
- reiser til London, United Kingdom fra Oslo lufthavn Gardermoen fb.me/uZOHm52s 2 months ago
- reiser til Bergen, Hordaland fra Oslo lufthavn Gardermoen fb.me/1axxNokzc 2 months ago
- John Carew og teamThumbAd med comeon! på grillparty fb.me/EeAdR4Eb 5 months ago
- "Har butikkene blitt et Show-rom?" linkedin.com/pulse/har-buti… by @CatchTorOlav on @LinkedIn 6 months ago
- Da er vi vel inne i nye lokaler i Tordenskioldsgate 6! Kaffen er klar hvis du er kaffetørst fb.me/CbrPHeUB 6 months ago
- ThumbAd has moved to brand new offices in Oslo with sea-view! #rooftop coffee - feel free to come by to visit to di… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 months ago