ThumbAd has launched their Tech upgrade adding an additional intelligent layer on top of their Big Data engine. This enables Advertisers to improve delivery on Mobile/Tablet, performing better than ever before. The average CTR´s in market is 0.1%, ThumbAd had proven an average on 0.7% so far. With the upgrade advertisers experience CTR numbers as high as 2%.
ThumbAd allows Advertisers and premium brands to leverage big data in order to buy audiences and drive efficiency through the use of algorithms and advanced targeting tools. The understanding of consumer behavior lies in big data, giving us the ability to reach the right people, at the right time, when it matters most.
Still – don´t be mistaken by the fact that Reach is still an important part of the mix when publishing mobile ads. It´s by combining both Reach and Targeting that allows advertisers to tap into their true audiences. ThumbAd can reach across 10 million unique users within the Nordics and over 100 million unique users in more than 40 key markets.
Nor be mistaken by comparing ThumbAd with programmatic buying. The company has thoroughly positioned themselves to be complementary to mainstream RTBs through their unique reach and highly advanced targeting capabilities, thus enhancing campaign performance.
Agencies profit Big-Time!
Agencies profit big-time by allowing all their advertisers to take full advantage of ThumbAd´s platform. Performance improve by each new ad delivered. Advertiser data, being their proprietary property, is highly protected for their sole use. However – Agencies driving high volumes find huge improvements and new insights over time with ThumbAd!
We believe that understanding what people consume is key to understanding what their interests are. Our world-class linguistic processing platform has an extensive language breadth, is extensible and customizable, and provides cutting-edge text mining capabilities.
The data in the Extraordinary Insight Engine (EIE) can be retrieved, combined, sliced and diced in real time. Queries can concern content items or users, isolated items or aggregated views, structured or unstructured data, and complex ad hoc filters combining any data source can be defined. We believe these capabilities to be quite unique.
A user’s profile comprises a number of elements. Some data is static (e.g., gender), some data is dynamic but doesn’t change very fast (e.g., device or location information or general interests), whereas some data changes quite frequently (e.g., right now I just read about Jennifer Aniston’s latest movie.) As users interact with content, their interest profiles are adaptively updated by algorithms that take into account all pertinent information about the consumed content and how deeply it was consumed, and based on this computer models can predict various relevant user properties.
Algorithms are the audience!
With ThumbAd algorithms, advertisers can further their consumer engagement, bring back the human touch, and make sense of the chaos.
- RT @CatchTorOlav: "Globalt reklamekjøp på NOK 4.300 milliarder kroner 2017!" linkedin.com/pulse/globalt-… by @CatchTorOlav on @LinkedIn 2 weeks ago
- Spennende nyheter i dag fra Domino´s - vi ser frem til fortsatt vekst -... fb.me/68G4CEKMi 2 weeks ago
- "Samkjører fysisk & digital DM #Proximity" linkedin.com/pulse/samkjøre… by @CatchTorOlav on @LinkedIn 2 weeks ago
- Nytt kult format for Video kan distribuere til folk i hele Norge;... fb.me/1SB92khw2 3 weeks ago
- We just laughed a cool new Programmatic Video format - wanna learn more? html5.adsrvr.org/ubegwq7/bb10b1… 3 weeks ago
- I dag feirer ThumbAd 4 år. Tiden flyr når man har det gøy! fb.me/4NyvmX2M0 3 months ago
- Husk på å være synlig i den virkelig verden når medieplanen legges for 2017! Strategier for Proximity & Klynge... fb.me/8dxc54fso 3 months ago