We´re Hiring @ThumbAd
We are seeking an ambitious and experienced programmatic marketing expert with strong execution abilities.
You will join a team of experts on data-driven marketing, paid media optimization and advertising technologies that plan and execute marketing growth for global Advertisers.
You have operational experience from digital media buying, performance marketing, ad operations and programmatic technologies – including DSPs, DMPs and Ad Exchanges. Your role is to initiate, plan and execute initiatives that help our Advertisers to acquire new customers cheaper for Brands!
The position reports to COO, and will be based in Oslo.
Check out this job! http://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/view/86797355
- Work closely with Advertisers and Agencies to develop data-driven digital advertising strategies and capabilities
- Operate programmatic trading capabilities
- Improve programmatic competencies, processes, technologies and operations
- Improve marketing efficiency by acquiring new customers cheaper
- Improve and drive digital performance competency and programmatic best practice across the Brand categories
- Improve planning tools, data management, reporting, ad operations, agency processes
- Work towards KPI’s that support digital marketing performance (conversions/sales), expertize and competency build, cost savings, data control and ownership, and improved time-to-market
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience from leading internet-, media-, consulting-, agency-, or solution vendor. Agency experience is a benefit, not a requirement
- Strong interest in data driven and automated marketing. Experience from working with various marketing analytics solutions, audience profiling and targeting strategies
- Broad experience from analyzing, planning and executing digital campaigns (mobile, display, social, video, performance marketing)
- Excellent understanding of the mobile and digital advertising ecosystem (DSP, ad serving, exchanges, SSP, DMP)
- Preferably masters degree (business/technical)
- College/University (Master’s degree)
- Analytical, structured and adaptive approach to problem solving
- Commercially focused, high drive, positive mindset
- Strong collaborative and project skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Preferably Norwegian, Swedish and/or Danish
- Travel: Maximum. 30 days travel